The Oscars are like the Olympics of fashion and the 2015 show definitely did not disappoint as so many stars looked absolutely stunning as they stepped out on the red carpet at the Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre for the 2015 Academy Awards in Los Angeles on February 22, where the leading ladies of Hollywood really stepped up their style game.
A little rain was not going to foil their fabulous fashion moment!
From the nominees to the presenters, we have rounded up all the best looks of the night, let us know who you think deserves to take home the best dressed title.
- Anna Kendrick- was one of the first to arrive, and she looked pretty in pink in a custom-made Thakoon gown, which featured a crystal collar and cutout detailing at the chest, which allowed her to show some skin in a tasteful way.
- Jennifer Lopez- wears a lovely Elie Saab gown with embellishments.
- Rosamund Pike- wears a red hot Givenchy gown that emphasized her small waist.
- Reese Witherspoon- wears a beautiful white Tom Ford gown with two black bold stripes.
- Zoe Saldana stunned in Versace.
- Lupita Nyong'o never ceases to impress with her red carpet style and this white custom Calvin Klein gown was no exception.
- Jennifer Aniston was gorgeous in Versace.
- Kerry Washington was glowing in Miu Miu.
- Jessica Chastain in Custom Givenchy.
- Scarlett Johansson in Atelier Versace.
- Rita Ora in Marchesa.
- Viola Davis in Zac Posen.
- America Ferrera- in a looked red carpet-ready in a seafoam green Jenny Packham gown and old-style Hollywood hairdo.
- Faith Hill- was stunning in a J. Mendel gown.
- Karolina Kurkova
- Felicity Jones- was simply stunning in Alexander McQueen.
- Jennifer Hudson- was a vision in a yellow Romona Keveza gown.
- Anna Faris- channeled Cinderalla in a Zuhair Murad sequined number that looked straight out of a fairytale.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum- also wore a Zuhair Murad gown but hers was white.
- Oprah Winfrey
- Emma Stone- just like Jennifer Lopez, the actress rocked a Elie Saab gown.
- Meryl Streep in black and white.
- Dakota Johnson- was 50 shades of hotness in this red Saint Laurent gown.
- Chrissy Teigen- was dazzling in Zuhair Murad.
- Kelly Ripa in Christian Siriano.
- Kelly Osbourne in Rita Vinieris and her signature purple hair.
- Melanie Griffith
- Robin Roberts in a sequined Marc Bouwer dress with matching earrings and a clutch.
- Catt Sadler was a vision in a gold Charbel Zoe that hugged her body perfectly.
- Keltie Knight in Monique Lhullier.
Let us know what you think.