#Pulse Tutorial is a step by step makeup look that breaks down a chosen makeup look for the week where MUA Naphysat of Uzza Signature gives us a breakdown of how to achieve the look as simple as possible.
How To Achieve A Vibrant Look For The Weekend
A step by step guide on how to gt a bright makeup look
This time, she takes us through a vibrant makeup look to try out for the weekend. The makeup look works for weddings, weekend dates and definitely for every other event
We have a pictorial by Naphysat, try this out for the weekend and don't forget to take a selfie and share!
1. Prep and prime face.
2. Trace out and fill brows.
3. Brush out excess product.
4. Conceal/cleanup eyebrows and apply eye primer.
5. Apply a transition shadow.
6. Then apply a pink shadow.
7. Frame the outer corner of your eyes with a deep purple shade.
8. Apply a light shade of powder or a pearlescent shade to your browbone.
9. Use a black pencil or gel liner on your waterline and mobile lid.
10. Apply mascara and fix falsies.
11. Apply mascara to your lower lash.
12. Wear a lip gloss or lipstick.
And...don't forget to take a selfie!
NOTE: All Images used in this post are exclusive to Uzoza Signatures and Pulse.ng and should not be used or reproduced in any way without permission or due credit to the parties above
Idris- Bello Nafisa (08068928086)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: