ADVERTISEMENT

Readers Discuss Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

On the website poll, 76 per cent of readers turned down the idea , while the other 24 per cent support.

Is patronizing prostitution right for men? That was our last question of the day and boy has it garnered some crazy reactions.

On the website poll, 76 per cent of readers answered no, while the other 24 per cent support the idea.

The answers were a bit more complicated In Pulse’s Facebook community; with over 260 comments, readers expressed their views – breaking down the definition of word ‘prostitution’.

Hardegboyega Henry Hulasunkanmi wrote;  ‘Shey na today u just knw say prostitution is as while as been a lawyer,doctor .accountant the only difference is just dat women no dey go skul to read prostitution....abeg try package whot u do 4 a living’.

ADVERTISEMENT

Opara Onyedikachi Solomon sort of buttressed the point; ‘I personally call all woman whore, b'cos can u tel me a woman who sleeps with one man even d married and single. Some give out sex for different reasons, some to get jobs, some to their boss to keep his attention on them’.

Others consider it a necessity, ‘They sell SEX.... Men Needs SEX. Why they patronize them? Simple... Satisfy Sexual Urge’, Stanley Cleftic Chimezie argued.

Austin Joseph was quite elaborate in his point of view ‘D reason for dis act is very simple,, u cannot imagine what some men are going through in the hands of their so call wives and even girlfriends, so in other for them to be in a safe hands emotionally, they engage in this act’.

‘Naturally, no sensible man whether married or single will want to have anything to do with a prostitute, they do it out of frustration, it's high time women stop compounding issues for men and help them to inculcate that God-given manner. No man is an island, everyman needs a good woman beside him whether in marriage or in relationship’, Joseph added.

So what do you think about these answers? Join the conversation in our community here

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.
ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Nigeria’s naira falls to record low of N1,490/$1 at the official market

Nigeria’s naira falls to record low of N1,490/$1 at the official market

Why the Nigerian music industry needs to lose more Grammys [Pulse Editor's Opinion]

Why the Nigerian music industry needs to lose more Grammys [Pulse Editor's Opinion]

If you get these 5 messages on Valentine's Day, you are the side piece

If you get these 5 messages on Valentine's Day, you are the side piece

Valentine's Day: 10 perfect Nigerian songs for the Booless

Valentine's Day: 10 perfect Nigerian songs for the Booless

Valentine's Day: 10 timeless Nigerian love songs you should add to your playlist

Valentine's Day: 10 timeless Nigerian love songs you should add to your playlist

Here are foods to avoid during Lent

Here are foods to avoid during Lent

What you should know about Gbagyi people, real owners of Abuja

What you should know about Gbagyi people, real owners of Abuja

Top 5 coldest countries in the world

Top 5 coldest countries in the world

6 ways to survive the heat season in Nigeria

6 ways to survive the heat season in Nigeria

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT