Pulse.ng logo

InLagos Danfo bursts into flames due to overheating

A commercial bus has been burnt beyond repair due to overheating in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos state.

  • Published: , Refreshed:

A Commercial bus popularly known as Danfo has been razed by fire in an incident which, fortunately, had no casualties.

The yellow commercial bus reportedly burst into flames on Thursday, September 15,  along  Grammar school  bus stop in Ojudu Berger area of Lagos State.

Razed commercial bus play

Razed commercial bus



ALSO READ: 11 died as commercial bus crashes, bursts into flames

An eyewitness at the scene revealed that the bus became engulfed in flames after its  overheating problem  was ignored.

After the fire was put out, the remains of the bus was towed away by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) officials, Daily Post reports.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.