Ghanaian lady electrocuted by power bank

A young lady in Ghana has lost her life in gruesome circumstances after she was electrocuted by her power bank.

The late Blandie

A power situation in Ghana, has claimed the life a young lady identified as Blandie, as she was reportedly electrocuted by a power bank she used in charging her phones when there was power cuts.

According to the report, the young lady had left the power bank in an electrical cable with her phone connected to the power cable which she left on her chest, after chatting with her friends in the night and had gone to sleep, not knowing that it was going to be her last night of May 25, 2015.

She met her end when electricity was restored in the night and she was electrocuted to death as the power bank stuck to her skin.

May her soul rest in peace.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

R. Kelly found guilty, to spend the rest of his life in prison

BBNaija 2021: Fans threaten to shut down show over Biggie's new Angel vs Pere twist

Dear men, here are 5 things women wish you do during sex

5 best sex tips for people on the big side

Police officer has sex with suspect in custody, frees her in return & asks her to vanish

‘It’s not cheating if someone chops your girlfriend because of money' - Shatta Bandle

Meet the Kambari people: One of the few naked tribes of Nigeria

Cape Verde Vs Nigeria: Time and where to watch Super Eagles' World Cup qualifier

Your marriage may be happier if you marry as a virgin, experts say