9 shocking things pastor's alleged lover said about their affair [VIDEO]
Apostle Johnson Suleman's rumored lover, Stephanie Otobo, is spilling details of her relationship with the pastor.
Speaking exclusively with Sahara Reporters, after her release from Kirikiri Prisons, the Canada-based Nigerian stripper, also known as Kimora, dropped some bombshells concerning the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide.
ALSO READ: Apostle Suleman's alleged lover pops up
Here are nine shocking things she said about their affair.
1. Stephanie Otobo says his manhood is average:Well…it’s not very small, it’s an average size,” Ms. Otobo said.
2. She says Apostle Suleiman sent her lots of money: According to her, Apostle Suleiman spent at least 8000 Euros, including the proceeds from a crusade. He gave the money from the crusade to prove his love for her.
3. He took her to New York and they saw a lot in Nigeria: In Nigeria, they stayed at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, and other places.
4. Kimora says Apostle Suleiman gave her a substance that aborted their baby and almost killed her:
"He gave me substance to drink after I got pregnant. He gave me substance to drink and I started bleeding, stooling blood. for over one year. It almost cost me my life.
"I was bleeding for so long, I was so scared and I lost the baby. So that was an abortion from a pastor, an Apostle," she said.
5. Otobo says the Man of God told her that his wife no longer sleeps with her.
6. She says they had a lot of sex: She said: "Most of the time we spend together, we have sex."
7. He asked for a threesome but she refused because she does not like women touching her: She said: "He told me he did it with his ex-girlfriends, that I was the only one, that it is very rude that I can't do that with him."
8. Stephanie says Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, is the cleric's ex-girlfriend: "He told me his ex-girlfriend is some actress girl," she said.
9. She says he is good in bed: In her words,“He’s very good (in bed), he likes to end it off on the back, on your back all the time, I don’t know why.
“And also, even while sleeping, he doesn’t wanna stop, he’s dozing off he goes ‘continue,’ I go ‘Daddy, you’re sleeping.’ He doesn’t wanna stop, he wants to keep going while sleeping.”
Apostle Suleman had initially denied this affair. However, he is yet to respond to these new allegations.
Watch the full interview above and get more details in the second interview below.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: