Ini Edo is popular for movies like "Worlds Apart," "Reloaded," "Games Men Play" among others. Today, April 19 is her birthday.
Today, April 19, 2016 is the filmmaker's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria has put together five things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Ini graduated from the University of Uyo where she got a Diploma in Theatre Arts. She also studied English Language at the University of Calabar.
2. In November 2008 she got married to US-based business man, Philip Ehiagwina.
ALSO READ: 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEVERLY NAYA
3. In 2014, Ini Edo divorced her husband of five years.
4. Ini Edo got her breakout role as Uli in the 2004 hit movie "Worlds Apart," which starred her alongside Kenneth Okonkwo, Liz Benson and Laz Ekweme.
5. Born Iniobong Edo Ekim on April 19, 1982, the actress hails from Akwa Ibom.
Watch Ini Edo talk importance of social media and cinema culture in Nigeria below.