The 22-year-old singer, made her debut on show with a powerful performance of Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball,' died after she was shot by a male fan.
The 22-year-old singer died after she was shot by a male fan at her concert in Orlando, while signing autographs and meeting fans.
Police say Grimmie was shot by 27-year-old Kevin James Loibl of St. Petersburg, Florida.
For those who enjoyed Grimmie in the sixth season of the show, let's take a look back at some of Christina's best performances on the show.
1. Christina performed Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," during her blind auditions, and had all four coaches turn their chairs. She however chose Adam Levine as her voice coach.
2. In the semi-finals, the singer performed Justin Timberland's "Apologize." Her performance secured her America's votes, and a spot on the finals.
3. It's totally impossible to forget the singer perform Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love With You."
4. Following her blind auditions, Grimme won hearts with her first live performance of Katy Perry's "Dark Horse."
5. Who else fell in love with Drake's "Hold On, We're Going Home" after Grimme delivered a powerful performance of the song.