What you need:
- A pack of pasta
- Quarter a cup of fresh basil leaves
- Half a cup of grated cheese
- Two spoons of cedar nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Some olive oil
- Two cloves of garlic
- Quarter a cup of cream
ALSO READ: Italian pesto spaghetti with pistachio nuts
1. For the pesto, blend the basil, garlic, nuts and cheese in a blender.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Carefully pour the olive oil in and mix thoroughly.
4. Place a pan on medium heat and heat up the cream.
5. Melt the butter in the hot cream.
6. Add in the pesto to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
7. Boil the pasta.
8. When the pasta is ready, mix with the sauce till well incorporated.
9. Serve as desired.