These masterpieces are cereal inspired, and they are perfect recreations of the original paintings.
They were created by a New York-based self-taught artist named Sarah Rosado.
ALSO READ: Life-size cake sculptures of superheroes
Rosadorecreates these famous masterpieces using flakes of oat, cinnamon sticks and fruits, creating masterpieces of her own.
While we see breakfast ingredients in bowl, she sees material to create amazing art with.
1. Recreation of a self-portrait by Vincent Van Gogh:
2. Recreation of Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer:
3. Recreation of Michelangelo's the Creation of Adam:
4. Recreation of The Scream by Edvard Munch:
5. Recreation of Leonardo da Vinci's the Mona Lisa:
6. Recreation of Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night:
7. Recreation of The Kiss by Gustav Klimt:
8. Recreation of Composition II by Piet Mondrian:
9. Recreation of Dora Maar by Picasso:
10. Recreation of the Son of Man by René Magritte: