The pre-fall 2014 collection by Nepalese American fashion designer; Prabal Gurung is the perfect place to look to as you choose office clothes for the coming year.
The collection screams sophisticated, uber elegant chic. They are designed to be dressed by a woman of power. A strong woman who walks into the room and her mere appearance commands respect, that is what this collection is.
Style tips to follow from the collection:
- Ditch wearing full length trouser suits to work, opt for capri pants instead.
- Plain white dress shirts to work gets boring, pick shirts will unique detailing.
- Adopt some level of sheer into your outfit.
- Dressing for work doesn't always have to be a black cotton dress, chiffon with frills looks and feels absolutely great plus it lets out a your feminine side.
- Pair your blazers with turtleneck blouses for extra effect.
- Incorporate more whites into your daily office outfits.
- Try something besides plain black stilettos, look for shoes with attractive detailing.
- Add some leather here and there but minimally to your ensemble.