Today, April 12, is Mide Funmi Martins' birthday, and to celebrate her, we’ve put together five things every fan should know about her
Today, April 12, is the actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, we’ve put together five things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Mide Funmi Martins is the daughter of late popular Yoruba actress Funmi Martins, who passed away in 2002.
ALSO READ: TOYIN AIMAKHU NEEDS HELP [OPINION]
2. In a 2015 interview with Naij, the actress revealed that she lightened up a little to look more beautiful and attractive, and to fit into different roles.
3. The actress made her acting debut in 2002. According to her, she went into acting to keep her late mother’s memory alive.
4. Mide Funmi Martins is happily married to popular filmmaker Afeez Owo Abiodun. The couple have two kids together.
ALSO READ: 9 WORST NOLLYWOOD ACTORS EVER
5. If Mide Martins weren’t acting, she would be a designer. According to the actress, she loves dresses and fashion.
Happy birthday to the actress.
Watch Funmi Mide Martins in "Akan" below.