Today, April 6, is Karen Igho's birthday. Check out 8 things every fan should know about actress.
Today, April 6, is her birthday, and we here have listed eight things every fan should know about Karen Igho.
Here we go;
1. Born on April 6, 1984 in Plateau State, the media personality is a native of Urhobo in Delta state.
2. Karen's mom was separated from her biological father when she was two, she met her dad for the first time at the age of 14.
3. The actress attended Southwark College, London, where she took a summer class in Theatre Arts.
4. Karen won the sixth edition of the popular reality TV show in Africa, Big Brother Africa themed, "BBA Amplified," which held in 2011.
5. In December 2013, Igho announced via Twitter that she had cancer. In February 2014, she announced that she was cancer free.
6. On Saturday, December 13, 2014, she got married to her long time fiancé, Yaroslav Rakos, at a private event in Jos.
7. Igho delivered of a baby boy at the Mount Sinai Roosevelt hospital in New York on Saturday, July 4, 2015.
8. Igho made her acting debut in the M-Net hit series "Tinsel."
Happy birthday to Karen Igho.