- The whole Chan-Zuckerberg family invited CBS This Morning cohost Gayle King into their main home in Palo Alto a rare look into the couple's personal life.
- The house is one of 10 properties that the couple own .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and philanthropist Priscilla Chan first met at Harvard before Zuckerberg famously dropped out and got married the day after Facebook went public.
The couple have two kids together, Maxima and August, and co-operate the philanthropic organization known as the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
They also own at least 10 properties together , with their Palo Alto, California home operating as their main living space. A new interview with CBS This Morning cohost Gayle King offers a rare look into that home, and even features both of the Chan-Zuckerberg children making challah bread.
Take a look right here:
- Mark Zuckerberg had a secret dinner with Trump in October, and he really doesn't want to share what they talked about
- Adult performers are slamming Instagram for deleting their accounts, saying they're held to a higher standard than other users
- Mark Zuckerberg's nonanswer about his secret dinner with Trump perfectly illustrates why his views about political speech are under fire
SEE ALSO: Mark Zuckerberg spent almost $60 million on 2 waterfront estates in Tahoe last winter. Here's a look at the 10 properties he owns across the US, from a modest Palo Alto home to a Hawaiian plantation