- You can add photos to a Yelp review you're writing on desktop or mobile.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more .
Yelp is an online, local business directory that amplifies the phrase "word of mouth" by allowing users to share their experiences at businesses that they've patronized.
From bars to Zumba studios, Yelp provides information on a slew of businesses that are near your current geographic location, along with reviews and photos from real customers.
Here's how to add photos to your Yelp review.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a mobile device
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by tapping one of the star icons at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write a review, and then tap the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Then, tap "Attach Photos."
4. Select a photo from your library or take one using your camera. You can also add a caption to your photo to provide additional context. Tap "Done" to return to your review.
5. Finish your review, and then tap "Post Review" in the bottom-right corner to finish posting your review.
How to add photos to your Yelp review on a computer
2. Select the business that you wish to review, and then begin writing a review by clicking the "Write a Review" button at the top of the page.
3. On the next page, write your review, and then in the "Attach Photos" box click the "Upload" button.
4. After attaching the photos to your review, add captions if wanted, and then finish writing up your review as needed. Then, click the red "Post Review" button at the bottom of the page to post your review.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to change your name on Yelp in 3 steps, or add a nickname to your profile
- How to respond to Google reviews of your business on desktop or mobile
- How to delete an outdated Google review, or dispute a spammy review of your business
- How to write a Google review, and become a 'Local Guide' for your area
- How to update apps on your Android device manually or automatically
NOW WATCH: How autopilot on an airplane works
- How to sort alphabetically in Google Sheets on desktop or mobile, and organize your spreadsheet data
- How to change a Facebook group's name on your computer or mobile device
- How to embed a Facebook video into your website or presentation in 5 simple steps