- Amazon Prime members can earn up to $30 in free cash for shopping at Whole Foods this week.
- Amazon is offering the deals in celebration of Prime Day, its biggest shopping holiday of the year.
- Prime Day kicks off on July 16 at 3 p.m. E.T.
- Amazon also plans to showcase special deals on its Alexa-enabled devices, such as the Amazon Echo and Fire TV, in Whole Foods stores across the country.
Amazon's biggest shopping holiday of the year, Prime Day, is extending to Whole Foods this year.
Amazon announced a package of deals on Tuesday tied to Prime Day that includes up to $30 in free cash for Prime members who shop at the grocery chain within the next week.
Here are the deals:
- $10 in Amazon cash: Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods between July 11 and July 17 will get a $10 Amazon account credit to use on Prime Day, which kicks off on July 16 at 3 p.m. E.T. Members must scan the Prime barcode in their Whole Foods or Amazon app when they check out to get the credit.
- $20 in Whole Foods cash: Prime members who have not yet tried grocery delivery from Whole Foods via Prime Now will receive $10 off their order when they shop before July 17, and will get $10 to use towards a future order.
- Get 10% Back: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card members with an eligible Prime membership will get 10% back on up to a total of $400 in purchases when shopping at Whole Foods from July 14 to July 17.
Amazon also plans to showcase special deals on its Alexa-enabled devices, such as the Amazon Echo and Fire TV, in Whole Foods stores across the country.