- Business Insider asked eight flight attendants about the most annoying things passengers do.
- The flight attendants work for six commercial airlines and a company that charters private jets.
- They gave answers ranging from ignoring seat assignments to leaving a huge mess.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Flight attendants have a lot of responsibilities in the air, a fact some passengers don't seem to realize.
To make matters worse, some passengers act as if their preferences are more important than everyone else's by ignoring their seat assignments, keeping their headphones in when flight attendants ask for their drink order, or clipping their nails at their seat.
These are the nine most annoying things airline passengers do, according to interviews Business Insider conducted with eight flight attendants. The flight attendants were granted anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from their employers.
- Truck drivers wait an average of 2.5 hours at warehouses without getting paid here are the 20 cities where truckers wait the longest
- We pitted a $33,000 turbo Ford Mustang against a $38,000 turbo Chevy Camaro to see which was the better budget sports car and the winner was clear
- Beijing just finished construction on its massive new international airport here's what it looks like