- downgraded its
- global demand forecast.
- ending oil stocks such as
- Oil prices have rallied this year as market watchers expect that US sanctions on Iran, OPEC’s third-largest oil producer, will reduce oil supplies.
Oil prices have
- 'The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse': What Wall Street's biggest firms are telling clients about the stock market's sell-off
- The market is doing something rarely seen over the past 20 years — and it could mean the meltdown is just getting started
- Two-thirds of the stock market has tumbled into a correction — and that could be signaling that the worst is yet to come