There are good reasons to load up on healthy snacks...
Sunflower seed is the fruit of sunflower. They are loaded with health benefits and gradually finding its way into our diets. Sunflower seeds are often eaten as a healthy snack than as part of a meal though they can be used as recipes in our dishes or as garnishes...
They have they following benefits:
1) A good source of Vitamin E
2) Helps repair damaged cells!
3) They are rich in magnesium
4) They strengthen the bones
5) They are good for the nerves
6) They protect the skin