Yes, it's a real thing and we're here to help you get there.
In the latest exploration, they're taking us past the familiar terrain of clitoral and vaginal Os to experience the cervical orgasm, which can have an intense, full-body finale.
To get there, just follow these five steps from sexologist Jessica O'Reilly, Ph.D., creator of the Sexual Pro webinar series:
1. Attempt a few days before your period, when your cervix is lower and easier to reach.
2. Begin with missionary, to stimulate blood flow to the pelvic region.
3. Switch to a deeper position (like missionary, with your legs raised 90 degrees) when you feel you're close to climaxing. This gives him direct access to your cervix.
4. Have him move in slow, circular motions with the tip of his penis gently massaging the spot.
5. Apply lube and flip to doggy style (the deepest position of all).
Next think you know, you'll be scoring celestial Os!