There are different ways to make salads and thousands of different recipes. Nigerians also have their own peculiar way of making salads.
How to make Nigerian salad
If you are trying to join the fit fam movement then you need to know how to make salads.
Salads are an important way to keep up with your greens and vegetables and make sure you are living a healthy life.
Salads are also pretty filling and easy to make. Here is what you need to make a Nigerian salad;
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Potatoes, peeled
- Spring onions
- Baked beans
- Mayonnaise or Heinz as dressing
If you have a vegetable crater, your work is easier. You can use it to grate your vegetables. If you do not have one, then just use the knife to chop the vegetables.
Here is the process;
- You need to make sure your vegetables are clean, so wash them with salt first.
- Then chop or grate the lettuce, cabbage, onions, carrots, and tomatoes
- Boil the eggs and the potatoes
- Place the chopped and clean vegetables in a clean, big, and dried bowl, add sweet corn, corned beef, and baked beans.
- Remove the shell of the hardboiled egg and chop it.
- Add mayonnaise or your preferred dressing and enjoy.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: