Elbow, knuckles and knees appear darker from the rest of the body but they can look just as good with these steps...
The skin around these areas are mostly harder, darker and lacklustre if not paid attention to compared to the rest of the body but there are inexpensive and natural ways to tackle them alongside beauty products that work for the purpose.
ALSO READ: 2 great ways to get rid of dead skin
Lemons come as natural bleaching agent for dark areas on the body and they work well and fast, add sugar as a perfect natural exfoliating agent and the skin will glow as much as it feels smooth.
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which ensures smooth and softer skin as well as improve skintone and gets rid of dead skin cells while making the skin visibly lighter and brighter.
ALSO READ: 1 fast way to lighten the skin with orange
Lemons are an inexpensive remedy for lightening and brightening the skin of your hands and feet. Their acidic property works as a natural bleaching agent.
How to use Lemon + Sugar to brighten dark skin area:
1. Cut lemon into halves
2. Sprinkle granulated sugar (brown preferably) on half lemon
3. Wash affected areas of the body clean
4. Scrub the skin with the lemon half (with sugar sprinkles) over the areas in circular motions
5. Leave the 'mix' on for about 15 minutes
6. Rinse with water and apply moisturizer as usual
Note: Avoid exposure to sun when using lemon as a skin lightening agent.