FRSC shares 6 ways to avoid accidents at junctions and roundabouts
Some rules for negotiating roundabouts have been shared on the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Facebook page.
Using it's Facebook page, the FRSC has shared the following tips:
1. Always look out for other motorists, cyclists, before turning.
2. Check mirrors and blindspots before switching lanes.
3. Turn on right turn indicator, when approaching the right-hand lane, and vice versa.
ALSO READ: 4 easy mid-week traffic tips
4. Always signal before turning.
5. Always leave the roundabout in the left-hand lane of the exit road.
6. Be courteous towards other motorists.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: