A signature drink at Nikki's Bar in Venice Beach, California, this drink is a mix of raspberry and orange vodkas with cranberry and pineapple juices.
How to make the Victoria's secret cocktail
Topped off with fizzy sparkling wine, it is best enjoyed on a lazy weekend spent with friends.
What you need:
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
- 1 fluid ounce orange vodka
- 1 fluid ounce sparkling wine
Fill a shaker with ice. Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice, raspberry vodka, and orange vodka into shaker; cover and shake until chilled. Strain into a martini glass and top with sparkling wine.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: