6 things you should know about late veteran actress
Henrietta Kosoko, who passed away on June 6, 2016, was popular for "Omolade," "Eleda Teju," "Boya Lemo" among others.
According to reports, the actress slumped at home, and was rushed to the hospital where she died. They has been no official statement from her family.
Henrietta was popular for "Omolade," "Eleda Teju," "Boya Lemo" among others.
Check out six things you probably do not know about late actress.
1. Henrietta Kosoko was a native of Delta State. Her native name was Emumejiakpo.
2. The actress came into limelight in 1995 following her lead role in the movie “Omolade," which she was popularly known for.
3. Henrietta was the second wife of Nollywood veteran and former President of Association of Theatre Practitioners of Nigeria (ANTP), Jide Kosoko.
4. The late actress who grew up in Mushin, started her acting career in the area, and met her husband while on the job.
5. Before she became an actress in 1995, Henrietta was a professional caterer.
6. On January 30, 2015, Henrietta Kosoko was involved in an accident along Sagamu Abeokuta on her way for TAMPPAN national meeting.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: