10 pearls of wisdom from Pope Francis
Here is a list of ten Instagram posts from Pope Francis, that have melted our hearts and moved us to tears.
The Catholic leader is also constantly shedding light on things, which is one of the reasons he is so likeable.
His Instagram account, @franciscus, is no different, as the Pontiff also uses this platform to better the lives of others.
Here are 10 pearls of wisdom from Pope Francis' Instagram account.
1. Mercy is a journey that begins from the heart and proceeds to the hands through works of mercy.
2. The Holy Spirit abides with us always, he is always within us, in our hearts.
3. Old age is a time of grace, in which the Lord renews his call to us!
4. It's a small gesture, but one which we all need to offer to give a helping hand to those in need!
5. All of us can cooperate as instruments of God for the care of creation.
6. If you want to be forgiven, forgive others!
7. In this world we need fellowship, closeness, dialogue; we need friendship!
8. With a smile and open arms, you proclaim hope and you are a blessing for our one human family!
9. To protect creation with tenderness and love it is to bring the warmth of hope!
10. God’s forgiveness knows no limits...God looks at the heart that seeks forgiveness.
Pope Francis joined Instagram on March 19, 2016, and gained 178, 000 followers, within an hour.
His first post was a picture of him, praying, with the caption, "Pray for me", in nine different languages, including English.
This got 25, 000 likes in one hour!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: