These days, it seems like every church has wedding guidelines, including Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM). Check it out.
These conditions included: a mandatory well tailored two piece suit for the groom, gaining approval of the bride’s wedding dress, taking a pregnancy test at the church designated hospital and lot more.
Now, a list of do's and don'ts for the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has been released.
10 conditions can be found on the front of the form, with seven other questions at the back.
These requirements include:
1. Simple haircut for the groom and his men.
2. No attachments for the bride or her bridesmaids.
3. Compulsory screening of the wedding dress, just like the RCCG House of David.
4. No flower girls or ring bearers.
At the back, the intending couple also has a list of requirements to follow. These are:
1. Compulsory six-month courtship.
2. Mandatory pre-marriage lectures of both husband and wife-to-be.
3. Inspection of the husband-to-be's home.
Afterwards, the couple have to fill out their name, date and signature.
Wow, it is beginning to look like churches do not want their youth to get married.
What do you think?