Best ways to make your relationship work if your partner feels most loved when they get gifts from you.
Everyone has a particular thing that signifies the most affection to them, according to the book.
It could be getting gifts, quality time, physical touch and words of affirmation, or acts of service and to enjoy the best of relationships, a partner needs to realise which of these five languages appeals to his/her partner most.
We have explained here how to recognize which of these is your partner’s preferred language.
If your partner’s love language is acts of service, we have also explained how to show them just how much you love them.
How about if your partner’s love language is receiving gifts?
Here are the best ways to make your relationship work if your partner’s love language is getting gifts
1. You just have to learn to always give something for them. Everyone loves a gift, sure, but for a partner like this, it is an extra-big deal.
You need to learn how to do this and do it well. Gifts are the cure for just about everything with this couple. You can’t get tired of doing it as that’s basically saying you’re tired of loving him or her.
ALSO READ: Why do nice people suffer in relationships?
2. Don’t ever return from a trip without something for them. This one is self-explanatory enough.
3. You can’t forget an anniversary or birthday. It’s a no, no.
Birthdays and anniversaries are big deals to partners like these and should be treated as such.
4. Whatever you do on these special days, ensure to include a tangible gift - something that can be held and looked upon months/years after each celebration is included in the mix.
5. Always be on the lookout for small gifts. The thoughtful little gifts that make the difference and turn an ordinary day to a happy, happy one.
This means you are always on the lookout for which gift would make the most difference and make them feel most loved at every time.