10 tips to help you become a pro at time management
Creating plans, using an organiser, blocking out distractions, and so on, play a part in how you maximise your time management skills.
Here are some quick tips for better time management:
1. Create a daily plan
2. Set a time limit for each task.
3. Use a calendar.
4. Use an organizer.
5. Know your deadline's.
6. Learn to turn down or delegate some tasks.
7. Make being early your target.
8. Make sure every activity falls in a predetermined time frame.
9. Get a clock and place somewhere visible as you work.
10. Set reminders 15 minutes before each task.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: