Amaechi's Chief Security Officer is dead
Iwelu was electrocuted in the shower, reports say.
Iwelu was electrocuted by a shower rose in his hotel room in Kaduna on February 17, 2020, at about 10:30am, an aide of the minister told Daily Trust.
Premium Times has also reported his passing.
The late Iwelu traveled with the minister to Kaduna to felicitate with Governor Nasir El-rufai on his 60th birthday.
The minister is yet to officially comment on his aides passing, however.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: