Women seem to know more about accepting apologies than giving them out. Why is this so?
What makes lovers stronger and closer, what strengthens the emotional ties they have is their ability to always reconcile and move away from negativity.
This process is usually set in motion by a partner apologising, and the other partner forgiving enough to accept that apology.
According to Pulse readers, when it comes to offering apologies in relationships, women don't excel that much.
When asked in an article previously published here, about 85% of our readers say women are really bad at apologising while the remaining 15% disagree with that opinion.
It is unclear, however, if women don't apologise because they don't know how to, or because they are just not humble enough to do so.
One way to understand this behaviour is to consider how guys are often told before marriage to be ready to apologise to their wives even when they are not wrong so as to keep the peace and happiness in the marriage/relationship.
That somehow teaches women to not take responsibilty for their actions in their relationships and marriages, right?
But is that really why this non-apologetic trait seems quite popular or are there some other reasons for this?
Please vote in the poll below.