5 popular drinks that contain the same calories as junk food
A lot of people pay attention to the stuff they eat, counting calories, however, they forget to take the same precaution with what they drink.
Therefore before you order one more round, hazard a guess on what you could be eating instead. You may be shocked out of your skin to discover that what you gulp and what you eat are the same calories.
1. A Pina colada = Chipotle steak burrito:
A steak burrito bowl full of meat, cheese and sour cream contains the same 645 calories that a pina colada contains.
2. A glass of Long Island iced tea = Medium dairy queen oreo blizzard:
This tiny drink and this fully loaded cup of ice cream contain the same amount of calories, 780.
3. A glass of Margarita = two slices of Domino's cali chicken bacon ranch pizza:
Two slices of pizza or one drink; both contain 680 calories.
4. One Mudslide = McDonald's quarter pounder deluxe burger:
Each contains 600 calories. Go figure
5. Chocotini = Sonic Mozzarella Stick:
440 calories each.
There you have it. At least now you can decide if you want to eat or sip your calories.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: