Plantain omelette for workers day
Enjoy an exotic breakfast of fried plantains and egg in one dish.
Spinach/scent leaves/ ugu
1. Fry the onions in oil for a minute.
Add the tomato, sausage and green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Pour the ingredients into the egg, add the sliced leaf vegetables and stir.
3. Heat a small quantity of vegetable oil and pour the egg mix from step 3 into the pan such that the mix is well spread out to cover the pan.
4. Reduce the heat to very low and once the edge of the omelette cakes, lay the fried plantains flat on the omelette to cover it.
5. Once the plantain omelette cakes all over, transfer it to a flat plate.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: