For some people wearing false lashes at home can be a problem as a lot of ladies would rather get this done at the salon where as it's a simple and fast beauty tip that can instantly switch any look glam.
Struggling with fixing false lashes? Watch a simple way to nail it
Deola Omogemura shows how to nail fixing the perfect false lashes teaming up with MUA Yemisi Seriki.
Professional MUA and beauty entrepreneur; Yemisi Seriki teaches beauty vlogger Deola Adebiyi how to apply falsies without fuss. The beauty duo show how to in very easy steps:
What you need:
2. Dark/black liner
4. Tweezers (optional)
5. Lash Glue
1. Take out lashes from the casing
2. Measure to be sure the length fits perfectly
3. Apply glue on the lines holding the lashes and allow to sit/dry for about 20 seconds
4. Start by placing the false lashes in the middle of the eye and then carefully check to see that they align perfectly with the real lashes
5. Apply mascara to blend
6. If wearing eyeliner, draw line as per usual.
Watch the MUA and beauty vlogger go at fixing falsies in easy, practical steps.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: