1. When you are expecting collect year end bonus from the office.
14 photos every Nigerian will understand this season
This one is about the weary Christmas season, thanks to the recession.
2. But your boss sends you "Thank You" Letter instead.
3. When all the Chickens in the poultry are celebrating like,
4. When you enter boutique and you hear the price
5. Then you pretend as if you're thinking of buying when your body already left the building.
6. When your uncle that gives you Christmas money has decided to give you Christmas prayer this year.
7. When you want to just drive around town to enjoy the season.
8. But you remember that fuel is expensive.
9. When you think of buying gifts for your loved ones but your account balance is looking at you like
10. But you stay hoping someone can send you the things you need in gifts
11. When people say they want to come over to your house to eat chicken
12. When you plan to save but by December 31st, you dunno where your money went
13. And then it occurs to you that no more salary till the 31 of January
14. Then you remember that some people did MMM and their Christmas might be worse.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: