5 things to expect from film festival
Check out five interesting things you should expect from the upcoming 2016 Africa International Film Festival.
ALSO READ: undefined
Pulse Movies have put together five things to expect from one of the biggest African film festival.
1. The festival will kick off on Sunday, November 13, 2016 with Nate Parker's "Birth Of a Nation" at FilmhouseIMAX Cinema,The Rock Drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki, Lagos.
2. Movies including "93 Days" (Nigeria) by Steve Gukas,"The CEO" (Nigeria) by Kunle Afolayan, "Vaya" (South Africa) by Akin Omotoso, "The Cursed Ones" (U.K) by Nana Obiri, "The Wedding Ring" ( Niger) by Rahmatou Keita,"Kati Kati" (Kenya) by Mbithi Masya,"If Tomorrow Never Comes" (Ghana) by Pascal Amanfo,"Remember Me" (Nigeria) by Izu Ojukwu among others will screen at the event.
3. There would be platforms for skill acquisition, financing, pitching, symposia on alternative revenue streams and piracy. There would also be talent development workshops, workshop industry day, industry programs and more.
4. Izu Ojukwu's "76" will close the festival on Friday, November 18, 2016 at FilmhouseIMAX Cinema, Lekki, Lagos. There would be a Festival Party at Boat ClubAwolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, by 10pm.
5. 2016 AFRIFF Globe Awards will hold on Saturday, November 19, 2016, at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The 2016 Africa International Film Festival will hold in Lagos, Nigeria, from November 13 to 20, 2016.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: