Rihanna is Nigeria's chosen celebrity trap queen
66.7% of our readers say Rihanna is the ultimate celebrity trap queen!
In a chart with Hot 100 Fest host Christina Milian on Billboard's yatch backstage on Sunday, August 23, the fast rising hip hop act confessed his admiration for the 'Bitch Better Have My Money' crooner. He said he chose RiRi because she is not only a chart-topper but she very sexy, focused, talented and well, single.
So we asked our readers who would they chose as their celebrity trap queen with options like Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Cynthia Morgan, Seyi Shay, Caitlyn Jenner and Maheeda… and they chose RIHANNA!
66.7% chose the 'American Dream' singer as their trap queen. Nicki Minaj got the remaining 33.3% while the others had nothing.
Wow, Rihanna definitely rules Nigeria even though she's in USA!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: