10 Bible verses to help you with fear, temptations, hardships
John 16:33 says, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Rather, it means you have been given the strength to bear these challenges, because you have God in your corner.
God does not promise to take your burdens away, He simply promised to lighten the load with His grace, strength, love, peace of mind, and amazing plan for your life.
Here are 10 Bible verses to help us face the Devil, temptations, and life's hardships.
1. 2 Thessalonians 3:3; "But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one."
2. Luke 12:32; “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom."
3. Isaiah 41:10; "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
4. Isaiah 54:17; "no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD.”
5. 1 Samuel 2:9; "He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail."
6. Psalm 4:8; "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makes me dwell in safety."
7. Psalm 138:7; "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."
8. Psalm 121:4-8; "Behold, he that keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."
9. Hebrews 13:5–6; "For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
10. Romans 8:35-39; "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Do you believe that God will protect you from fear, temptations, hardships and other challenges?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: