With Facebook Live Audio, you have one less thing to worry about - Making up.
Facebook Live (Video) initially launched in 2015 became publicly available to everyone in April 2016, and was widely adopted so much that the company planned on allowing 15 second ads to run in between a live video session.
Facebook Live (Video) for some could however be nerve-wrecking for diverse reasons. Such people may sit well with the Facebook Live Audio, and not have to worry about making up or facial expressions among other reasons.
It is pretty much like a podcasting medium (only it's real-time but can be played back once it ends) that anyone with a topic of interest subject can take on and use to pour out their minds.
- The Facebook audio live can be accessed when you hit on the ‘Go Live’ button.
This now gives you options of going live with audio or video.
- You can set who gets to listen to your broadcast from only yourself to friends and more options in the ‘visibility’ menu.
- There is a thumbnail for adding a profile photo to show your personality.
- The audio waves below the display picture help to let you know if you are being too loud or being too silent with its rise and fall wavy movement.
Facebook then lets your friends know (if you chose that option) that you have an audio live session going on.
- If you are quite the multi-tasker, while speaking you could even join in on by commenting on your audience's engagement.
- You can also choose to invite particular friends you think will be a great audience. (That option is presented at the bottom left of the screen).
- Once you are done, you simply end with the 'Finish' button and post.
- You may choose to delete the session if you like.
- Ensure you have a super reliable internet connection. Wi-Fi preferably.
Facebook Live Audio is a pretty awesome feature that can help get your broadcasting game up, letting you express yourself on a subject matter or matters and have friends, family or just about anyone listen.
It’s a really cool and easy avenue for getting your ideas across to the world.
Try it today.