Linda Ikeji's new ride, the 2016 Range Rover Autobiography, is the definition of luxury and affluence. Check it out.
This automobile is estimated at about $200,000, N90M, an upgrade from her old car, which was a 2014 Range Rover Sport.
Why it is so expensive? Because it is really cool.
It has amazing features such as;
1. Panoramic roof: this is special because it is different from other 'average' roofs. This is larger, thus it offers better ventilation. It also comes with a full length power blind.
2. Beautiful exterior: a unique grille, Autobiography badge on the tailgate, tread plates and others, electric folding wing mirrors, automatic wipers.
3. Jaw dropping interior features: these include sliding loadspace floor, electrically deployable table, soft, luxury leather, fine wood, massage seats for both driver and passengers, heated front seats.
4. Duo tone paint: this is the first time a Range Rover offers contrasting paintwork.
5. Powerful engine: this car has a 550-hp high-performance supercharged V8 engine.
John Edwards, the managing director of special vehicle operations, describes this car as "Our most luxurious specification yet, this vehicle has been crafted with precision and care, culminating in exquisite attention to detail."
I agree, this car screams luxury and comfort, don't you agree?
Congratulations to her on this new whip!