The festive season means lots of entertaining and playing the perfect host.
Aside from cooking up some lip smacking festive delights and putting together a fashionable outfit, taking care of your skin and make up goes a long way in make a good impression on your family.
Here's how you can pull it off with panache with some simple tips on getting yourself to gear up for the festivities.
- Skin routine: Nothing spells beautiful like a natural glow on your face. This festive season give yourself a homemade skincare routine and watch your skin get the perfect festive glow. Kitchen ingredients like yogurt, honey and lemon make for a great revitalising mask. Lemon lightens your skin tone while yogurt and honey give it a fresh feel.
- Hair care: Smooth and silky hair go best with festive look but that's easier said than done. Entertaining guests, cooking up scrumptious feasts and keeping your home festive ready doesn't leave much time for a hair care routine. Don't worry, you can still look glam with ease. Plait your hair in a messy side braid and adorn it with bling hair accessories. You can also tie your hair up in a smooth bun to keep the hair off your face and still look glamorous. Make sure you oil your tresses right before the festivities begin.
- Keep the smile ready: A lot of family photo opportunities to look out for this season. Make sure you are always picture ready with a pearly white shine. Try Colgate Visible Plus Shine for that bright festive smile. Regular brushing with Colgate Visible Plus Shine can give you one shade whiter teeth in one week. So flash those pearly whites and look gorgeous in your family pictures.
- Make up: Festivity calls for bling and what better than glossy lips to get into the spirit of celebration. Dab on some glossy lip colour and finish off the look with winged eyeliner. For the no make up wear some pale pink lip colour and a hint of copper eyeshadow.
- Pretty nails: Manicured, well moisturised hands will always get you extra brownie points. Remove that chipped nail paint and paint on a pop of pink or nude hues to make your hands look neat and well cared for. Be sure to keep a tube of hand mosituriser near your sink. Dab on some each time you wash your hands to keep them smooth and soft.