Are you a paradigm changer? Do you have what it takes to be an innovator? Then this 2015 Pan- African business forum is for you.
The New York forum Africa 2015 will host special breakout sessions from the Climate South Initiative (CSI), focusing on alternative energy, investment, innovation, and green city strategies. In advance of Cop21 in Paris in December, CSI will offer a platform for proactive leaders (private and public sector) from the South to convene to discuss their common future as it relates to the adaptation and mitigation of climate change.
Checkout the more reasons below;
1. More than 1,500 business and political leaders are expected to attend.
2. It is the only pan-African business summit to be held in Africa in 2015.
3. The NYFA 2015 will again host the Marketplace, a virtual and traditional meeting-place for participants to book one-on-one meetings with Gabonese stake holders as well as international corporations.
4. It will focus on the new dynamism in the continent, from entrepreneurs and inward investment, as well as the growing energy sector.
5. 3 former presidents, 1 Nobel Peace price winner are confirmed speakers.
6. Key topics to be discussed include: economic dynamism; energy sector opportunities; entrepreneurship and enterprise; job creation and economic diversification; education and innovation.