7 important things you should always do before starting your car
There are necessary things you have to do before you even turn on your on your engine. Find out what they are.
The difference between these two is the simple, easy, loving ways the first set of car owners take to ensure that their automobiles run smoothly.
These ways involve doing certain things for maintenance and safety sake even before the engine is turned on.
Here are seven important things you have to do before starting your car.
1. Check your wipers. Make sure they are working.
2. Adjust your mirrors.
3. Check for water in the radiator.
4. Check the tire pressure.
5. Ensure the wheel knots are tighten properly.
6. Keep your phone on silent mode to avoid distractions.
7. Make sure all passengers have used their seat belts.
You are now free to start your engine.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: