Having a baby and becoming a parent is one of the greatest things ever!
6 ways to make your home safer for your babies
Pulse Nigeria provides baby-proofing tips for first time parents and more.
Parenthood also comes with a lot of responsibilities, which mostly involve keeping the child alive.
In order to achieve this, and prevent your toddler from chewing on an electric cord, or falling down the stairs, (fill in with as many scary situations as possible), it is essential that you have a baby-friendly home.
This can be done with the following:
- Always lock your doors, drawers, and cupboards.
- Make sure you do not have any shaky furniture.
- Always clean your floors.
- Switch off your appliances when you are done.
- Install safety gates for your staircases and keep them locked always- this prevents your wandering baby from falling down the stairs.
- Avoid leaving your cosmetics, drugs, and other harmful things lying around.
Remember, you have to start practicing these as soon as your baby starts crawling and endangering their lives.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: