Recipe of the day: Make easy Domino's cheesy garlic bread
The cheesy garlic bread that is usually an added snack when you order Domino's pizza is actually very easy to make.
1 hour 30 minutes
1. Mix melted cheese, garlic, chili flakes, and oregano in a bowl. This will be your stuffing.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and yeast with lukewarm water. Keep it aside until yeast froths.
3. In a mixing bowl, pour flour, salt and melted butter. Then add the yeast solution. Start kneading the dough by adding water to it.
4. Take the now sticky dough out and place on lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. The outcome should be a soft, smooth and non-sticky dough.
5. In a greased up bowl, place the dough and cover with cling wrap till it doubles in volume.
6. Once dough doubles in volume, take it out on floured surface and punch it to release the air.
7. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll the dough into a sheet of approximately half inch thickness.
8. Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 min. Then, spread the prepared stuffing evenly onto one dough. Flip from one side to make a semi-circle. Now brush it with butter and sprinkle seasoning on it. Repeat for the other dough.
9. Transfer it to a greased baking pan and cut into as many as you like without separating.
10. Place the pan in the oven and bake it for 20 min at 200 degree Celsius.
Your yummy cheesy garlic bread is ready! Just like the Domino's snack!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: