As the name suggests, protein bars contain a large percentage of protein which is great for the body especially at certain times.
How to make an easy protein bar
This protein bar is a mix of oats, bananas, milk, butter, honey and more for a bar that's highly nutritious and great for an after-work out for those looking to build muscle/body mass.
What you need:
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 2 small very ripe bananas
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, or more to taste
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: