12 things every Nigerian child can relate to
It seems all Nigerian parents attended the same parenting school as everyone has almost the same story tell about their parents.
1. When you ask your mum where you should put an item.
2. When your mum calls you from outside to pick her phone that is next to her leg.
3. When you mum tells you not to disgrace the family name
5. When there is a kissing scene, you know you got to change the station.
6. When service is over, but your mum keeps greeting everyone
7. Your mom always keeps the tips.
8. When they ask you to bring a spoon but you bring a fork
9. Your parents want you to study all year long
10. Your only career choice
11. This quote goes with you forever
12. When they obtain a uniform your children's children can wear
Drop your thoughts in the comment section below.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: