5 things you should know about "Mama Sunday" actor
Today, July 27 is Francis Duru's birthday. Check out five things you should know about the talented veteran.
For years, Duru entertained movie lovers with classics like "Mama Sunday," "Rattle Snake," "Love Story" among others.
Today, July 27, is the veteran's birthday, and to celebrate him, we have put together five simple facts every true fan should know about him.
1. A native of Imo state, Duru was born in Cameroon.
2. In 2007, the actor received the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on youths.
3. Francis Duru studied Theatre Arts at the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers State.
ALSO READ: undefined
4. The actor made his acting debut in 1989 in the film "Missing Mask," directed by the late Ndubuisi Oko.
5. Happily married, the actor is a proud father of three kids.
Happy birthday to Francis Duru.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: