5 things you probably missed on day 74
From Efe's interest in Marvis outside the house to the housemates' emotional campaign, check out five things you missed on day 74.
1. As the final week, all the Housemates all get a chance to be Head of House for a week. Day 74, Marvis chose TBoss to be the HOH for the day.
2. Former Big Brother housemate and winner, Ebuka and Karen, paid a visit to the housemates. Karen advised them saying, "You accept me? You Love me? You don’t? That’s for you. Don’t let anyone bring you down. Know your worth. Always remember where you come from. Don’t walk over people.”
Advising the housemates, Ebuka said his break after the reality show didn't come immediately.
“Being broke and famous is a real thing! I was the last one to catch a break,” he said.
He advised them not get discouraged if the bookings and money don’t start coming in immediately.
3. TBoss finally apologized to Debie-Rise for her reaction to their misunderstanding during the truth and dare game on day 73.
Apologizing, she gave Debie-Rise a hug, told her she wouldn't understand how she felt last night, but reminded her that she is her best friend in the house.
4. Efe told Ebuka that he is interested in pursing a relationship with Marvis outside the house. He also said that the other housemates keep reminding her of her boyfriend because they don't have that fantasy of finding the right one in the house.
5. Biggie gave the housemates one last chance to campaign and make their presentations.
"I came into this House a princess and now I stand before you, a queen! I say this with humility. I am not a proud person," TBoss said.
She also suggested that she got saved severally because viewers saw every facet of her and realised that she was nothing like the first impression she often gets because of her tattoos and piercings.
Bisola revealed that she often felt insecure and envious when people mentioned their college experiences because she never had the money to go to one. She also explained how she made the decision to rely on the talents that she knew "could feed her" to survive depression.
She acknowledged that she'd fought with many people in the House but reminded everyone that she wasn't perfect nor was she more intelligent, gifted or beautiful than anyone else. "Yet, you've kept me here! Please keep up the good will." she said.
"Who is Efe?" Efe started, suggesting that everyone who'd overcome strife was no different from him. "Efe nah you! Efe nah that mother who deprives herself of every luxury" so her kids go to school. "Efe nah me coz I be Nigerian and against all odds I stand with my two feet!” His eyes filled with tears for a moment as he recounted how he'd gotten farther than anyone else in his family,
Marvis begged everyone to vote for her because she was a born winner. "I'm pleading because win dey for my body," she said."I came here Marvis. I leave here Marvis" she added.
Debie-Rise ended the campaign session, adding that she didn't have her family's blessing to come to the show. However, she said she stuck around because she wanted to be an example everyone that you should chase your dreams at any cost.
"Growing up I just wanted to be more. This passion that I have? I want go home and say that it was worth it in the end!"
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: