8 true facts about Tonto Dikeh's failed marriage
If there's anything we know is that this is what has been going on ever since rumours of her breakup started.
But, if there's anything we know is that this is what has been going on ever since rumours of her breakup started.
1. First she was accused of reckless behaviour and returning to her old smoking habit
The actress proceeded to conduct a drug test proving she had quit being a pothead a long time ago.
2. Then there were speculations that another woman was in the picture
The woman in question was specifically Rose Meurer, who is Oladunni Churchill's PA, was the reason for the speculated split.
3. Oladunni Churchill was reportedly spotted at several clubs partying the night away with different girls.
4. Meanwhile, Churchill went on to share a photo of himself and Tonto at a charity match recently
We all thought the couple were working on getting back together and shutting down the separation rumours.
5. Churchill accused Tonto of taking their son away
6. Tonto Dikeh says he has never called to ask how his son is doing
"I will admit, I personally blocked his access to me for the sake of my emotional stability.
"But nonetheless he has the nanny’s no, my assistant’s contact, my part time help’s number, and many other mediums of reaching the son your source claims I “took away”.
"He could use all possible mediums wisely if he wished to," she said.
Also confirming their marital woes she took to Instagram to break the news.
7. Churchill then throws a shade at his estranged wife
According to him, "I am happily retired and enjoying life at this time. If any changes are to come, be sure that I will be the first to let the world to know."
8. Tonto fires back with a simple message, "Love thy self MORE"
Until their recent marriage hurdle, Dikeh and her husband had enjoyed a heck of a romance and happy moments.
The actress never shy away from showing her excitement about gift items presented to her by Churchill especially when they are in form of a 2017 Lexus SUV.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: